Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Super Green Smoothie

Hey! I'm so sorry I've not posted in a while, but I've been so super busy with work I've not really been cooking much I could post about... let alone actually having the time to blog about it! I've been having a really exciting time recently... firstly, there was my work trip to New York, and then after just a couple of days back in my own bed on the west coast, I was back out on location working my make-up magic, and enjoying the delights 'craft services' had to offer. It feels like all I've been eating for a month is take-out food & fresh juices, very healthy takeout, but still, I'm looking forward to the idea of some good old home cookin' very soon!

One thing I did manage to make for myself (usually just before running out of the door at 5.30am) were smoothies. So here's my recipe for my super-quick, super-nutrient packed, super yummy, superfood, Super Green Smoothie. Your skin will glow, your step will be springy, and your smile... huge! Enjoy :)


Ingredients
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 cup spinach
  • 1/2 cup kale
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter
  • 1 tablespoon blueberries

Directions
  1. Put all the ingredients in a blender, whizz up until smooth, pour, serve. It's that simple! (It's yummy too).

No comments:

Post a Comment