- 5 bananas
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- Peel and slice the bananas and freeze them in a ziplock bag for about an hour.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor, and blend until they are all combined, and a suitable texture to put in your popsicle mould. It should be soft but not too runny.
- Spoon your chocolate banana mixture into the popsicle moulds, and freeze until set (mine took about 3 hours).
- Enjoy... YUM! :)