Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yummy Snacks for the Busy Gluten Free Vegan

With Fall beginning, and school starting, I'm getting asked a lot of questions about healthy snack ideas that are quick, easy, and portable.

Well... I have been so busy lately, feeling like I'm always running to one place or another. So, with limited time to spend in the kitchen myself, I have recently become very experienced in the art of on-the-go snacking! So, I thought I'd post a few of my go-to yummy snacks, no cooking required! (only some minimal preparation)

 
 
  1. Apple wedges spread with or dipped in almond butter.
  2. Celery filled with soy cream cheese and cubes of pineapple and mango.
  3. Chocolate vegan pudding pot sprinkled with shredded coconut and raspberries.
  4. Hummus or salsa with veggie sticks.
  5. Homemade trail mix (throw some nuts and dried fruit together & maybe even some dairy free choc chips for an extra little bit of a treat).
All healthy, all yummy, all quick and easy! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment